General Terms & Conditions
- Any service/remap is bound to these terms and conditions.
- All vehicles must be in full working mechanical order and should be fully maintained/checked before coming for a remap.
- SM Tuning reserves the right to not carry out a service/remap on any vehicle if faults are found.
- If mobile service is used, SM Tuning reserves the right to still charge costs for coming out (Even if no service/remap is completed for any reason)
- SM Tuning take no responsibility for loss of radio codes, or any other vehicle data while carrying out a service/remap.
- SM Tuning reserves the right to refuse any of its services to anyone for any, or no, reason whatsoever.
- Any reading or writing of our software on your vehicle instantly invalidates the tuning warranty (by other tuners, or with your own tools).
- All BHP/Torque figures are approximate and will vary between vehicles.
- Any work carried out will be as per customers request.
- SM Tuning do not accept liability for death, personal injury, loss of earnings, accidents, damages, faults or legal claims or any other claim during/after the service/remap under any circumstances.
- It is your responsibility to inform your insurance company of the remap.
- SM Tuning do not offer any type of warranty for your vehicle.
- SM Tuning do not accept responsibility for any serviceable item and/or mechanical part (including turbo’s, clutches/flywheels & engine internals) or electrical parts that fails. We accept no claim for labour and/or parts under any circumstances.
- Refunds are strictly at SM Tuning’s discretion.
- All payments are due on completion of the work. No credit is allowed, No instalments. Invoice must be settled immediately no exceptions.
- SM Tuning reserve the right to change or alter any of these terms and conditions on this page at any time.
- Any coping of these terms and conditions is prohibited in any way shape or form.
- SM Tuning reserve the right to cancel, postpone or rebook any booked remap/service for any reason (bad weather conditions etc).
- Any dates offered for booking will only be available for 24 hours. Unless the booking is confirmed within the 24 hours, the date will then be available to other customers.
- SM Tuning reserve the right to take a NON-REFUNDABLE Booking Fee for the service/remap to confirm your booking. SM Tuning have the final word on the Booking Fee, by accepting these terms and conditions you agree that after the cooling off period. Your Booking Fee is NON-REFUNDABLE regardless of any change to the booking.
- Any remap/service booked will be under these terms and conditions, and by contacting SM Tuning you are agreeing you have read, understand and agree to these publicly available Terms and Conditions.
- SM Tuning offer a 14 day cooling off period from the date of the received payment.
Shop Terms & Conditions
Privacy – We are committed to protecting your privacy and information provided by yourselves is considered confidential. We will not sell or share this information with any third party.
Quality – This product is guaranteed to be of good workmanship and quality and is equal to all samples shown on this website.
Sample – Where a sample of goods is shown on this website, the buyer accepts that the sample is representative in nature. Payment
Policy – Payment is due in full, including postage, before goods are released for despatch.
Shipping – Shipping is not included in the price of the goods and is agreed at time of purchase.
Delivery – Delivery of the goods will take place at the address specified by the buyer on, or as close to, the date stipulated at the time of ordering. The buyer shall make arrangements to take delivery of the goods when delivered and will sign for receipt of goods. The seller will not be responsible for any delay to deliver goods due to events outside their normal control such as strikes, accidents, fire and extreme weather conditions. The seller shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of their obligation. If the delay persists for such a time that is unreasonable for the buyer, they may terminate the contract.
Returns – The buyer will notify the seller by phone or email, within 7 days of receipt if they wish to return goods. The buyer will then ensure the seller is in receipt of the goods before a further 14 day period. Goods will be unused and undamaged by the buyer and they will be responsible for the cost of carriage in full. Goods will have been carefully repacked by the buyer to avoid damage in transit. Credit will only be given if the goods are in a saleable condition. The seller shall not be obliged in any way to accept items that are damaged. The seller reserves the right to make changes to the Terms & Conditions on this website from time to time and will announce any changes on a key page of the website.